0161 806 0903 hello@videoink.co.uk

MUSIC | SPORTS | LIFESTYLE | TECHNOLOGY

Elevate Your Launch with

High Impact Video Content

 For brands & people looking to smash it. 

We help you to create & launch really awesome multi video content that blasts personality, character, authenticy and creativity into the eyes of your audience.  

What Features Make Your

Video Content High Impact?

SPECTACULAR VISUALS

In the crowded world of social media and the growth of video, it’s more crucial than ever to make your content stand out and succeed. With beautiful lighting, camera work and editing – your video will have all the visual ingredients to make a lasting impression. 

ENGAGING AUDIO

While the stats say 85% of viewers watch video on mute using their smartphones, the other 15% are more commited and interested in you. While we provide a large emphasis on sound design and quality, we also provide social media text captioning for silent viewers.

Z

AUTHENTIC CONTENT

Modern video is all about your unique voice, personality and authenticity. Audiences now see “falseness” a mile off. In scripting, storyboarding and production – we ensure that your autheticity is intact and elevated by the quality of your product/ service offering.

See featured video examples below. 

Recent Branded Videos

Branded Multi Video Content

 Customised Package

Recent Music Videos.

Music Video Production

Launch Package

Testimonials from Major Brands.

“Video Ink’s passion, creativity and drive for the artists they work with continue to impress us all. Nothing but good things to say about this incredible set of creatives.”

ALEX HERON

BRAND MANAGER, SONY MUSIC UK

“Video Ink made a truly spectacular music video for one of our most exciting emerging bands, who were absolutely stoked with the result. A great experience for all.”

ANDREW BAILEY

MANAGER, SPINEFARM, UNIVERSAL

“Video Ink perfectly showcased the raw & aggressive energy of a new band, staying true to an overall album art concept. We saw a huge spike in new fans after the release.”

NONAFAYE WILLIAMS

ARTIST MGMT, FEARLESS RECORDS

Need Some Help With Your Ideas? 

Book a free chat session with a Director on

0161 806 0903.

or send a quick enquiry below.

Send a Quick Enquiry

Where Should We Send Your FREE Coupon?

You will also get an awesome FREE mini guide with loads of tips on growing your brand on social media!

Woohoo! Check your inbox :)

Just send us your email address and we'll go from there.

We'll come back to you very soon!     

Woohoo! Check your inbox :)